Hook Line and Tinker
Sweater Weather Sheep Embroidery Kit
- "Sweater Weather" If sheep wore sweaters, they'd be cable knit ;) Sweater Weather combines the beauty of knitting with the art of embroidery. It's all about texture. You control the difficulty - keep it easy by using the most basic back stitch throughout, or ramp up the challenge with chain stitches, French knots, or more.
- Level: Flexible (First Time Beginner Friendly to Ambitious Beginner)
- Included in the kit: -
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- Made in Canada
MEET THE MAKER
Hook, Line & Tinker’s are designed for beginner stitchers with a unique and modern in style. Finished hoops hang well as mix-and-match themes. It is common for customers to purchase multiple kits to build their own collections. While some patterns are easy peasy (Level 1), others are more ambitious (Level 3). But all allow for creativity, experimentation, and calm.
Sending your purchase direct to a friend or loved one? I'm happy to wrap it as a gift!
- Our gift packaging includes colorful tissue paper and recycled shredded paper (if it's an item that's boxed and not shipped flat).
- We'll also remove any price tags.
- I can also include a hand-written gift note.
To mark your order as a gift:
- Use the message box at checkout to let us know it's a gift and include your requested gift message. If you forget this step, just email Homesliceshop@gmail.com within an hour of ordering.